Let’s find the answer to your question that how to make a monitor wireless step by step in 2021;
Looking to convert your Are you becoming frustrated with the untidy mess of wires and cables on your PC desk? Do you want to have a wireless monitor in your budget? Then you are on the right page. In this article, I will guide you on how to make your computer monitor wireless.
We are living in an era where technology is at its highest peak and exploding. And giant technical companies practice the vision of wireless PC. Nowadays, having a wireless mouse and a keyboard is pretty standard. But having a wireless monitor is still in progress.
Well, a professional wireless monitor is costly. Not everyone can easily afford it. That is why I’m going to tell you step by step how to build your own. It will cost you not too much. But it will become a valuable tool to have it.
Now the question is, how is it possible? What is the requirement? Can I make it?
The answer is yes; it is possible, and you can do it with the help of the following steps
- At least one HDMI input adapter present in your monitor.
- A wireless HDMI adapter and receiver system of any suitable brand. Google Chromecast is also an easy option. Here you can find the latest and most recomended Wireless Display Adapter for Monitors. It is 4k HDR wifi Dongle reviever that supports all the iOS, Android, Windows, MAC, PC, monitor and Projector too.
The components you require to make your PC monitor into wireless are:
- Your PC monitor has one HDMI input adapter.
- A specific transmitter like Google Chromecast or, you can say, wireless HDMI adapter and receiver.
- The receiver and monitor required battery separately.
How to Make a Monitor Wireless Step by Step in 2021:
Time needed: 20 minutes
Here Below is Step Step Guidelines
- Step 1
You need to install the CD driver that comes with an HDMI adapter by clicking the install button.
And if you are using a Google Chromecast adapter, then the HDMI server is already installed on your cell phone or PC. You just need to plug in the google chrome cast device in your HDMI input plug In your display screen.
- Step 2
After installation, you need to restart the computer.
With Google Chromecast, you need to set up the Wi-Fi connection in your monitor that you are using for your PC.
- Step 3
Connect the broadcasting end of the HDMI adapter where your monitor cable used to be connected.
And for Google Chromecast, select the cast option under the display tab on your windows. Your wireless monitor is ready to use with Google Chromecast.
- Step 4
Attached is the receiver to the port of the monitor and restart the computer.
- Step 5
To set the desire resolution or setting, go to the installed software menu of your driver by clicking the Start menu to All Programs and selecting the desired location.
- Be Careful
It is up to you to select Google chrome cast or any other HDMI adapter. The above steps guide you for both types.
Advantages Of Wireless Monitor
- A wireless monitor is helpful to play games on your computer or TV by sitting in your living room.
- This system has a range from 30 feet through walls to 60 feet, probably.
- You will not get frustrated by wires and untidy mess.
- You are making your wireless monitor means you saved enormous money because a professional wireless monitor is costly.
- It allows you to work in your office without cables clutter.
Disadvantages Of Wireless Monitor
- You still need a cable wire to charge the battery.
- For an effective result, you need a wireless mouse and keyboard as well.
How To Connect your Monitor without clutter wires?
Yes, you can easily connect and share everything from your laptop or smartphone to your HDTV or monitor with the help of a wireless display adapter. By just plug in The USB and HDMI into your monitor, connect and watch your big screen and get amused
How does a wireless monitor work?
When a computer monitor connects with the HDMI adapter, the signal plays a bridge role in securing and displaying videos or any data you want. It works without the cluttered cables. By the following steps,
- It converts graphic information into the unit and transfers it to a USB
- USB transmitter picks and then sends to a receiver connected to monitor
- Receiver convert this data unit information into graphic pixels.
What is Google Chromecast?
A Chromecast is a device control by another device like your smartphone. It works as a bridge between two devices and gets power by USB input. Chromecast connects by the same Wi-Fi on which your phone is running. Once installed, then you can see the video on the big screen.
Is there any subscription fee for Chromecast?
No, there is no subscription fee for Chromecast. And you can easily enjoy the data of your phone and computer on the big screen.
Chromecast Vs HDMI
We used Chromecast and HDMI both for wireless display. But the question is
Which one is the better option?
So, the Chromecast is the better option over HDMI because of its following features.
- No HDMI cable is required.
- Easy to configure
- Chromecast has lots of upgraded features, and HDMI has specific options only.
- HDMI does not come with a warranty, but it can be replaceable. Chromecast has a one-year warranty.
- Connectivity notification show in Chromecast by blinking light, and it is a signal touch connection. Whether in HDMI, no connectivity notification present.
- If your product is at a distance, pay for an extra cable length in HDMI. But in Chromecast, no cable needs, and it connects in a short period.
Chromecast and HDMI both are beneficial for wireless display, and it depends on your choice. HDMI is lower in price and has simple steps of configuration. Chromecast quickly configured. And easily control by your phone. You should decide it according to the type of media you need to play.
I hope you like our approach on how to make a monitor wireless, making your wireless monitor is not a simple task. But with the above steps, you will surely succeed to create a powerful tool. You can also be able to watch films and enjoy yourself with your friends. So, try it and start your wireless journey at your home, office, or business place. Stay Happy with the wireless Monitor and keep visiting Homepage for more informative articles.